Senior Business Development Manager
Our fast-growing IT professional services firm is seeking an experienced IT Sales professional to join us in building a world class sales team and changing the IT Consulting industry.
Why We’re Different:
At ACLIVITI, our mission is to create successful experiences that enable leaders to shift beliefs and deliver transformational results. Our vision is to be how business gets done in the modern enterprise. We accomplish this through a zealous commitment to our core values and an enduring belief in making an impact.
- A groundbreaking, profitable, IT professional services firm headquartered in Chicago
- Experts in helping clients find cloud-based, managed IT solutions, that save money and solve problems
- Highly entrepreneurial and passionately focused on solving client issues and building relationships
- A close-knit, professional, fun, hard-working team dedicated to continuous improvement
Our Clients Are:
- Global $1-$10B annual revenue companies committed to managing their IT organizations as successful, customer-focused businesses
- Interested in a better approach to making decisions, and maximizing IT spend and technology value across their organizations
- Diverse – our team works with all client stakeholders involved in making large transformational IT decisions, not just one decision maker
- Excited about contributing to the growth of an early stage, entrepreneurial tech company in high growth mode and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, are self-motivated and confident
- A new business development “Hunter” who has a demonstrated track record of top performing sales success through strong relationship building and solution selling skills selling transformational business technology solutions (consulting + technology products)
- A strong networker with many established relationships in the IT leadership community and/or with C level decision makers of enterprise technology companies.
- Someone with established relationships with technology vendor sales reps selling cloud based WAN network , and managed call center, voice and data services and have partner sold into joint client opportunities
- Successful history of managing and leading resources to architect and close $5M-$50M programs
- Possess good knowledge of the competitive landscape in cloud solutions as well as demonstrated experience selling the business value / ROI of moving hosted technology to the cloud.
- Motivated by goals with a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas or winning sales awards for top performance
- Driven by seeing your work have a direct impact; Inspired by client and team success
- Accountable for your work and actions
- Skilled at capturing and organizing chaos
- Dedicated to working smart with life in balance
- Comfortable with the ambiguity, pace and culture of a fast-growing start-up
- A motivated individual who brings energy and a positive attitude to work every day
- Be a mentor to team members.
- Anticipate and solve problems, either individually or with internal and client teams
- Generate enthusiasm for and commitment to your client’s business among team members
- Effectively coach team for maximum productivity and job satisfaction.
- Ensure the highest level of professionalism is maintained on assigned accounts, and work to meet and exceed the Client expectations.
- Help create new deliverables, templates and processes to make positive project outcomes more feasible
- Seek ways to increase efficiency and productivity on accounts.
- Express Acliviti values and value to internal team and clients
Ideally, You will also:
- Have 8+ years of enterprise sales experience selling technology transformation consulting, outsourcing or cloud solutions to high level ( C level ) decision makers and/or technology leaders.
- Have an understanding of financial ROI selling tactics
- Have solid C-Level & VP or technology executive level relationships with key customer contacts ($1B+ Enterprise)
- Possess a deep technical understanding of at least one of the following: WAN/SD-WAN, UCaaS, CCaaS, Big Data, BUaaS, DRaaS
- An understanding of WAN, Data/Call Centers or Hosting Vendors and solutions.
- Understands how to successfully address objections.
- Have a working knowledge of executive Business Finance and operations
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and research skills
- Have experience navigating and utilizing Salesforce.com
- Interested in sports, music, extreme adventure, travel, health, and/or community service
You will love our culture if you are:
- Someone that loves both technology as well as numbers – and all the space in between – to figure out the right balance for each client of features, functionality and affordability
- Diplomatic without compromising directness of message
- Comfortable communicating through a variety of mediums with many different audiences and objectives
- Great at anticipating and solving problems – individually, internally, and for our clients
- An organized self-starter who is always eager to learn something new
- Comfortable adapting to new situations and solving new problems with the pace and occasional ambiguity that occurs in high-growth businesses
- A positive force who enjoys working closely with new people and exploring new ideas
- Driven by seeing your work have a direct impact
- Accountable for your work and actions
ACLIVITI has a competitive benefits package including:
- 100% Employee Premium Coverage of healthcare, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) 3% Employer matching
- Commuter stipend
- Convenient Loop location
- Bi-weekly team lunches
- Awesome work outings (skydiving, concerts, sporting events, etc.)